The Programme for Race Day, Sunday, 2nd May 2021
- 7:00am – Check-in and issue of timing bracelet, swim cap, event T-shirt or baseball cap at the Surf Club, Byron Bay on Sunday May 2nd from 7am.
- 8:00am - The Byron Bay Mitre 10 Mini Swim check-in must be completed in time for a briefing and to allow entrants to walk to Clarks Beach for their race start.
- 8:45am - The Byron Bay Mitre 10 Mini Swim staggered start at The Pass area. The actual Start area is dependent on the conditions of the day.
- 9:00am - The Byron Bay Property Sales Ocean Swim Classic check-in closes.
- 9:00am - Race briefing for the Classic takes place at the tents outside the Surf Club.
- 9:15am to 10:00am - Buses leave the Surf Club for the start line at Wategos Beach. A secure baggage storage area is provided round to the right on the road side of the Hall.
- 10:00am - Staggered starts for the Classic commences.
- Those who wish to wear clothing to the start for weather protection are reminded there are no facilities for these to be returned to the Surf Club. There will, however, be a clothing bin available for those that wish to donate clothing items to local church groups.
- 12:30pm - The Presentation is scheduled to start with lucky draws for entrants, raffle draws, as well as the Swim Presentations.
Race Day 2013